After surviving the “polar vortex” that hit the East Coast this winter, why not welcome spring by getting your Ford cleaned? If you purchased your vehicle at a local Portsmouth Ford dealership, you have several options in the area for detailing, car washing, window tinting, and green cleaning. Here are a few:
- Clean-Rite – Provides a personal touch by offering to come to you! They have free estimates and consultations and have made car washing and detailing an art form by specializing in certain services. They do an “In & Out” hand car wash, shampoo the upholstery, clean the engine, offer a complete detail, condition leather seats, remove window tinting, and even offer a 30-day unlimited car wash. Their hours are Monday through Friday, 9 am to dark; Saturday, 9 am to 5 pm; and Sunday by appointment.
- Flag Stop Car Wash – They don’t offer the personal touch that Clean-Rite does, but they do have some services that will have your car looking and running like brand new. Some of the services they offer are exterior washing, interior vacuuming, window cleaning, tire dressing, wheel brightening, and triple foam conditioners. They also offer many services under “Quick Lube,” including an 18-point, full-service with free exterior wash, synthetic transmission flush, radiator drain and fill, power steering, and fuel injection. Their hours are Mondy through Saturday from. 8 am to 5:30 pm and Sundays from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Pro Detailing – They offer attention to detail at a reasonable price. They do hand wash, trunk clean, scratch removal, and vinyl and leather treatment. Their hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm; Saturday from 8 am to 6 pm,; and they are closed on Sundays.
- C Hall Mobile Detailing – Offering high-quality service. Their Express Menu includes Speedy, SpeedyPlus, Primo, Fresco, Smooth, Perfecto, and New Car Protection/Restore. Additional costs include bug, pet hair, and water mark removal; applying leather conditioner; upholstery car seats; and engine detail. With advanced technologies and cutting-edge products, they stand out in service. Call the location for hours: 757-550-2066.
- Reliable Auto Detail – They offer mobile service in addition to their permanent location. In addition to cars, they work on boats, RVs, mobile homes, and fleets. They offer residential and commercial pressure washing and power washing. Call the location for hours: 757-497-2222.
- Splash Mobile Detailing – High-quality detailer providing interior and exterior detailing. They also remove acid rain, bumper stickers, and road paint and tar. They’re open 7 days a week. Call for an appointment at 757-745-1397.
Cavalier Ford Chesapeake Square doesn’t offer detailing, but they can give you a tune-up, which includes oil change, brake inspection, tire rotation, battery test, and multi-point inspection.
Why not start off your spring by making your car like new at one of these local spots? There’s nothing like a fresh-smelling, smooth-running car to drive into a new season.