It has been a rough winter for Ford vehicles in Suffolk, VA. With the combination of snow and ice, your car has taken a beating. Between the salt on the roads and the dirt that flies up onto your car as you drive on the snow and wet pavement, your car is likely dirty. Cavalier Ford Chesapeake Square knows how important it is for you to have a clean Ford vehicle. When your car is clean, it feels better and is more fun to drive. That’s why Cavalier Ford Chesapeake Square wants to offer you some ideas about where to get your car sparkling again.
- Main Street Car Wash will provide you with a quality wash. Their services are guaranteed. They even go the extra mile to pick up and drop off your car for no extra fee. This is auto detailing at its best. Look for specials by visiting them on Facebook. They are open Monday through Saturday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, and until 3:30 pm on Sundays. They are located at 351 N. Main St , Suffolk, VA. Their phone number is 757-925-4985.
- The Better Man Car Wash Coalition at 244 Carolina Road in Suffolk is a community action organization that helps by putting those in need back to work. For a very reasonable fee they will do an exterior wash and full interior detailing. They are open from 9 am to 7 pm seven days a week.
- Next Generation Detailing provides mobile detailing. They cover a large area and will come to your home or office or wherever you are. They provide a basic detailing or a complete detailing service, which includes shampoo, wash, and wax. Next Generation is located at 6068 Bradford Drive in Suffolk. They are available from 7 am to 7 pm seven days a week. You can reach them at 757-235-8543.
- C. Hall Mobile Detailing has a variety of detailing packages available with some add-on items such as leather conditioning. They will work on sedans, small trucks, and vans. They are available Monday through Saturday from 8 am to 6 pm. You can reach them at 757-515-8965 or on their website: http://www.challdetail.com/
- Auto Bell Car Wash is a state-of-the-art drive-thru car wash. They offer services from a full body service wash to a manager’s special that includes Armor All. Many extra services are also available. Their web site is www.autobell.com, and their phone number is 757-465-0489. They are located just outside Suffolk in Chesapeake at 1010 Portsmouth Boulevard.
Cavalier Ford Chesapeake Square reminds you that it has been a winter full of ice and snow. Take the time to get your Ford vehicle ready for spring by having it cleaned at any one of the above locations in the Suffolk, VA.
After surviving the “polar vortex” that hit the East Coast this winter, why not welcome spring by getting your Ford cleaned? If you purchased your vehicle at a local Portsmouth Ford dealership, you have several options in the area for detailing, car washing, window tinting, and green cleaning. Here are a few:
- Clean-Rite – Provides a personal touch by offering to come to you! They have free estimates and consultations and have made car washing and detailing an art form by specializing in certain services. They do an “In & Out” hand car wash, shampoo the upholstery, clean the engine, offer a complete detail, condition leather seats, remove window tinting, and even offer a 30-day unlimited car wash. Their hours are Monday through Friday, 9 am to dark; Saturday, 9 am to 5 pm; and Sunday by appointment.
- Flag Stop Car Wash – They don’t offer the personal touch that Clean-Rite does, but they do have some services that will have your car looking and running like brand new. Some of the services they offer are exterior washing, interior vacuuming, window cleaning, tire dressing, wheel brightening, and triple foam conditioners. They also offer many services under “Quick Lube,” including an 18-point, full-service with free exterior wash, synthetic transmission flush, radiator drain and fill, power steering, and fuel injection. Their hours are Mondy through Saturday from. 8 am to 5:30 pm and Sundays from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Pro Detailing – They offer attention to detail at a reasonable price. They do hand wash, trunk clean, scratch removal, and vinyl and leather treatment. Their hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm; Saturday from 8 am to 6 pm,; and they are closed on Sundays.
- C Hall Mobile Detailing – Offering high-quality service. Their Express Menu includes Speedy, SpeedyPlus, Primo, Fresco, Smooth, Perfecto, and New Car Protection/Restore. Additional costs include bug, pet hair, and water mark removal; applying leather conditioner; upholstery car seats; and engine detail. With advanced technologies and cutting-edge products, they stand out in service. Call the location for hours: 757-550-2066.
- Reliable Auto Detail – They offer mobile service in addition to their permanent location. In addition to cars, they work on boats, RVs, mobile homes, and fleets. They offer residential and commercial pressure washing and power washing. Call the location for hours: 757-497-2222.
- Splash Mobile Detailing – High-quality detailer providing interior and exterior detailing. They also remove acid rain, bumper stickers, and road paint and tar. They’re open 7 days a week. Call for an appointment at 757-745-1397.
Cavalier Ford Chesapeake Square doesn’t offer detailing, but they can give you a tune-up, which includes oil change, brake inspection, tire rotation, battery test, and multi-point inspection.
Why not start off your spring by making your car like new at one of these local spots? There’s nothing like a fresh-smelling, smooth-running car to drive into a new season.